If you’ve ever wanted to visit one place to find all of the resources available to help you reach your goals, the Living Well With A DisabilitySM Conference & Expo could be the solution! The FREE expo, designed with all disabilities in mind, will feature a wide array of educational, medical and mobility resources, as well as entertainment and activities for the entire family to enjoy.
To help illustrate the scope of the event, we’ve compiled a sampling of exhibitors. A full list of to-date exhibitors can be found on our website, and we’ll share more updates with you in the weeks to come. Please send us a message on our Facebook page if there is an exhibitor you’d like to see added to the list. If your company or organization is interested in exhibiting, please visit the exhibitor page on our website.
Exhibitor Sneak Peek
- 3E Love: The 3E Love movement strives to change the perception of disability through the International Symbol of Acceptance, its wheelchair heart logo. From T-shirts and hoodies to car decals, the company hopes to ignite conversations of change and acceptance. Its mission is to help people embrace diversity, educate society, and, most importantly, to love life. Join the movement at www.3elove.com.
- ABC Medical: ABC Medical encourages people to lead healthier, more active lives through its brand-name urology, ostomy and wound care supplies, as well as other durable medical equipment. The organization’s commitment to adaptive sports can be seen through its support of both national and local teams and leagues. For more information, visit www.abc-med.com.
- CaptionCall: This unique, state-of-the-art phone enables individuals with hearing loss to communicate more easily with friends, family and colleagues. With its voice recognition technology and transcription service, CaptionCall provides users with written captions of what callers are saying on a large, easy-to-read screen. See if CaptionCall is right for you at www.captioncall.com.
- Hershey Jr. Bears Sled Hockey: Designed for hockey fans ages 6 and older, Hershey Jr. Bears Sled Hockey gives people with mobility disabilities the opportunity to take the ice! Players sit on the sleds’ bucket seats and work with their teammates to score the winning goal. To learn more, visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hershey-Jr-Bears-Sled-Hockey/285599821501104.
- Keystone Mobility: Starting as an electric mobility repair service company, today Keystone Mobility offers a wide range of mobility equipment. From canes and crutches, to power wheelchairs and home safety equipment, Keystone Mobility is dedicated to helping its customers achieve independence. Learn more about the products and services offered at www.keystonemobility.com.
- Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF): PATF’s goal is to make independence more accessible and affordable. Through various loan programs, PATF helps people with disabilities and individuals who support them to acquire the assistive technology devices and services they need to improve the quality of lives. For more information, visit www.patf.us.
- Permobil: For more than 45 years, Permobil has been developing products that positively impact the mobility and daily lives of people with disabilities. Its products offer people with disabilities the opportunity to lead active, independent lives. With many wheelchairs designed for children and adults to use both indoors and outdoors, at the heart of every one of its designs is the person who will be using the product. Learn more at www.permobil.com.